- Machine Wash Or Dry Clean Only
- Drying in bright sunlight for extended periods of time may result in colors fading.
- New bed linen should be washed before use with a mild detergent in cool or lukewarm water (30°C/86°F).
- Do not use high temperatures. Excessive heat damages the yarn and its natural feel of softness. It also causes the fabric to shrink too much. It is kinder to the environment to wash at 40°C/ 104°F or lower
- 96.5 Inches
- 45.5 Inches
- 1 * Lavish Tiger Orange Curtains (Lining)